Sunday, March 13, 2011

FYI

FYI- For Y'alls'Info

I just wanted to let anyone who keeps up with this blog know that though I intend to keep up the discussion about fruit and whatever else comes up in the future, I am going to need to pause for a couple of weeks as I prepare for a workshop and plenary session at the GES conference. I want to try and make sure the time I have there is well used and is a blessing to those in attendance, and so have realized I need to make that a priority for the next couple of weeks until I am done getting the messages ready. And if you think of it, please pray that not only those two sessions, but the whole GES conference would be a time of learning and growing.

I look forward to continuing our discussions in a little while.

Ken

8 comments:

  1. Hi Ken

    Dale and I are looking forward to hearing you at the GES Conference. Praying for you and the entire conference... all for HIS glory~!!!

    Diane
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane, and I have no idea why the name Jasmine is appearing with your comment. Hopefully that won't be a long term problem. It looks like my comment is posting fine.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ken, will be lifting you up brother:) I made a comment below #17 on the Gospel.

    alvin:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaaah...da Geezer skip a fanger...

    ReplyDelete